Sunday, September 26, 2010

Book Reading

Spent much of last week fighting a cold. In fact the week now is a haze to me, not sure what I even accomplished. This weekend started off with my husband and I going into San Francisco to the Flower Mart. There were no crowds and I so enjoyed walking through all the beautiful flowers. The afternoon was too warm for much work outside and since I still felt a bit under the weather I spent the entire afternoon reading the book called the The Bread of Angels by Stephanie Saldana.


What I enjoyed about this book was how I was transported to Damascus. I love when I read a book and I feel like I am somewhere else. I am so thankful to have found some good books lately since I felt I was facing a drought of engrossing books lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment